To ensure our Guests a safe and comfortable stay, the Lodge has established these Regulations as set forth below. We ask for your kind understanding of and cooperation in the Regulations.
CHECK IN/ CHECK OUT
- Official Check-in Time: 2 pm, until 8 pm | Official Check-out Time: 12 pm
- Earlier check-in or Later check-out is subject to availability and an additional charge might be applied.
- Upon check-in, the lodge’s Guest is obligated to present/show booking confirmation number and personal ID or passport to the Reception staff confirming his/her identity. If the Guest refuses to provide such information, the Receptionist will have to refuse to issue the key card to the Guest.
- A refundable deposit of min RM 50.00-RM150.00 (depends on room types) in CASH will be required upon check-in.
- Possible further claims for compensation for damages by the lodge are reserved. Please return your room access key/card at the reception upon check-out.
- Reception is opened from 9 am – 9 pm (Fri-Sat), and 9 am – 5 pm (Sun-Thurs).
- Tourism Tax RM 10/room/night will be collected upon check-in (apply for foreign guests). Kindly take note that Tourism Tax will not be included in the final room rate based on Malaysia government’s law.
- Smoking is not allowed in all rooms except outdoors. The smokers are requested to take all necessary precautions and safety measures in the prevention of fire for their personal safety.
- Strictly no alcohol and gambling in the common areas.
- Housekeeping is provided between the hours of 9.00 a.m.-2.00 p.m before your stay. The actual service time will vary, according to our daily plan. Please direct to our lodge’s staff if you wish your room to be cleaned in priority.
- The lodge is obliged to ensure cleaning of the room and performing necessary repairs of equipment during the guest’s absence or in their presence is so requested by the guest. In case of any defects which could not be repaired, the lodge shall make every effort to, where possible, change the room or in any other way redress the inconvenience.
- When using the air conditioning please make sure that all the doors and windows are closed. Kindly switch off the air conditioning or fan when you go out from room.
ROOM ACCESS KEY/CARD
- When leaving the room, guests are expected to check whether the door is properly locked.
- Loss of a room card/key is subject to an extra charge of RM 50.00.
LOST AND FOUND
- Unclaimed articles, whether valuable or non-valuable, shall be held for 14 days (including the day the item was found) unless otherwise specified. Articles which remain unclaimed after this period shall be discarded. Perishable items will be discarded immediately.
- The lodge is not obliged to inform guests after leaving about forgotten personal belongings or to send them abroad.
- The lodge is not liable for loss of personal property. Guests are advised to secure their personal belongings and valuables.
- Weapons, explosives, inflammable objects, and materials or other dangerous chemicals or goods of hazardous nature are strictly prohibited on the lodge’s premises.
- The Guest shall be solely liable and responsible to the lodges, other guests, invitees, visitors, and personnel for all loss financial or otherwise and damage that may be caused by such articles or as a result of the guest’s negligence and non-observance of such rules and instructions.
- The lodge room can only be used by persons who are registered as guests. Visitors to the lodge are to be announced to the front desk and are permitted until 10.00pm.
- NO LOUD Noise between 10 pm-10 am, respect other guests.
- In case during check-in there are more guests than the reserved ones without any previous notice, the lodge reserves the right to cancel the reservation or apply extra charges.
- The lodge’s guests cannot hand over a room to third persons, even if the period for which the guest paid has not yet expired.
PRIVACY POLICIES, COPYRIGHT & USE OF INFORMATION
- Using photographs and videos taken in the lodge for commercial or public purposes without the management’s consent is illegal. Those who do so will be subject to legal liability.
OTHER GENERAL RULES
- No running, screaming, talking loudly, and / or inappropriate behaviours in the lodge common areas at all times.
- All parents are responsible for their children’s behaviours. Children under 12 years old must be supervised by parents at all times.
THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES TO ITSELF THE RIGHT TO ADD TO, OR ALTER OR AMEND ANY OF THE ABOVE TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND RULES WHICH ARE A PART AND AN ABSTRACT OF THE LODGING ACT.